Track. Measure. Improve. Profit.
Google Analytics helps you track your website traffic and measure your return on investment.
It stores all the figures and statistics you need to understand which of the areas in your marketing you need to improve.
With this information, you can develop an action plan on how to increase your profits, and learn which products are more profitable and appealing to your market.
The beauty of this platform is that you just need to set up some parameters, install some codes inside your website, and it handles the rest.
You don’t need to worry about anything else.
Reporting At Its Best
Do you want to have a quick look at some statistics within a time frame? No problem. Just click a few buttons and a report is generated.
Or maybe you want to know what people are coming to your website on a specific day, or how many people are viewing a specific page on your website right now.
Google Analytics reveals all of that to you and more.
It’s like a SPY agent installed on your website. How cool is that?
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
- Real-Time Visitor Tracking. You can see who is visiting your website in real-time and what they are doing there.
- Automated Data Collection. Once it’s set up, you never have to touch it again.
- Customizable Reports. Search, select, and generate reports on almost anything you want.
- Customer Demographics. Better understand your customers and where they come from.
- It’s Free. The best tracking service is free. There is no fee to use it.
And the list goes on and on.
Using Google Analytics effectively in your business helps you increase profits and that is why I decided to come up with this unique “over the shoulder” video series to get you started quickly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside
This Video Training:
- Learn how to get started with Google Analytics and the best package to select for your needs.
- Learn how to use the navigation bar and the administrative interface.
- How to prepare your WordPress website to connect with a plugin.
- How to create a new Google Analytics account for your website.
- How to connect your Google Analytics without the use of a plugin.
- Understanding the Dashboard, Real-Time Menu, and the Audience Menu.
- How to work with demographics, interests, and geography effectively.
- Understand your visitor behaviors and patterns to predict how they will behave when they reach your page.
- Learn how it works with mobile and other technologies, set up benchmarks, and user flow easily.
- Discover how to track conversions by setting up and monitoring goals.
- How to Increase Profits
- Navigation and Admin
- Creating a New Google Analytics Account
- Website Account Creation
- Connecting to a WordPress Website
- Connecting to an HTML Site
- Connect Custom Page and Site Builders
- Setting Up Annotations
- Setting Up Intelligence Events
- Setting Up Custom Segments
- Export Data for Analysis
- Setting Up Custom Reports
- Setting Up Google Integrations
- Google Analytics Templates
- Real Time Reporting
- Setting Up Goals
- Third Party Integrations
- Audience Menu Overview
- Interests and Geography