Heard of Adobe Photoshop?
Even if you are new to the world of design, it is easy to get started with Photoshop.
From beginners to seasoned professionals, Photoshop has all the tools and features you need. It’s simple to use and easy to understand.
Photoshop can turn a beginner into an expert in no time at all.
The more you get comfortable with this software, the easier it gets to create high-quality designs without the need to hire a graphic designer.
Photoshop is the #1 tool for anyone looking to create amazing graphic designs If you’re not using it, then you’re missing out big time.
Over 10 Million Users
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Photoshop… Photoshop was launched by 2 brothers Thomas and John Knoll in 1988.
The first version of the powerful graphic design software was released in 1990. Since then it has become the most used software among web developers and designers alike.
The first major Photoshop update, Photoshop CS was released in 2003, and was the 8th version of the software. It completely changed the face of the platform.
So far, 28 versions of Photoshop have been released. In an effort to increase accessibility, Photoshop is distributed in 20 different languages. Photoshop currently has more than 10 million users worldwide and is used by both amateurs and professionals.
Why You Need To Get Started With Photoshop Now:
- It’s easy to use and remains one of the go-to graphics platforms.
- It provides versatility.
- It’s fast, convenient, and reliable.
- It has a number of useful courses.
- It’s a cost-effective graphics management tool.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside
This Video Training:
- How to get started with Photoshop.
- Learn how to get comfortable with the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to create your first image and which features to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with the settings when editing images.
- How to quickly and easily enhance an image.
- How to generate images with multiple extensions.
- How to use configuration settings and be creative.
- And so many more…
- Pricing and Licensing Options
- Basic File Types and Options
- Working with the Interface
- Working with A Basic Canvas
- Working with Layers
- Working with the Move Tool
- Working with Shapes
- Working with the Marquee Tool
- Working with Colors
- Working with the Paintbucket
- Working with the Eraser Tool
- Working with the Text Tool
- Working with Images
- Working with Sizing
- Working With Transparent Layers
- Using the Crop Tool
- Working with Layer Styles
- Working with Rotation of Images and Layers